Tuesday, March 10, 2020

In the Past Year

Today I thought I would quickly share a few things we’ve been up to since my last post which was a little over a year ago 😬

I posted this on Instagram recently. It’s amazing how quickly time goes by. One minute we are looking at high schools for our son, and the next we are touring colleges! He applied to four schools and was accepted to all four and awarded merit scholarships. All his hard work has paid off!



I’ve been doing a lot more reading and trying to spend less time on screens and especially on social media.


We took an amazing, fast paced moving down the coast of California vacation that I will have to share more about later. So many places and so many photos!

Erin had a lot of “firsts” 😊 First ride on the Batman rollercoaster at Six Flags, first time visiting San Francisco, first time visiting a beach in California and first day of 6th grade.
I will end for now with 2019 being the year I finally saw my Blues win the Stanley Cup! 💙💛💙
Hoping for a repeat in 2020!

What have you been up to?

1 comment:

  1. SO happy to see you back!!!! Loving all the photos!!! And the firsts for Erin!!!!!

    ReplyDelete