Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Watch Out!

Time for a new post, don't you think? :0)
I am just not the best blogger right now,
but I think that will be changing soon.
One of my most recent and favorite layouts. It's an 8 1/2x 11 with a story that just needed to be told! I'm hoping if you click on the photo it will get big enough to read what I typed there.
Anyway, the gist of the story is how Erin was sneaking up on Evan to knock over his Lego rockets with her car. And she didn't get away with it either! She can be such a little stinker sometimes :0)

2 comments:

  1. that's sweet! I need to get blogging again also! Thanks for the push!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mj- this is super cute! If u ever get out to scrapbook-I am scrapping w some friends on 11-20 over in Columbia I'll. I will PM you!
    Glad you are back blogging!
    :0) Heather

    ReplyDelete