I created this layout using lots of My Mind's Eye product and a few other pieces from Crate Paper and American Crafts...
I've been using Picasa to edit photos even though we got PSE 9 free with our last computer purchase. I've always wanted to try PSE, but have been so intimidated because it seems as if there is a lot to learn.
Thankfully one of the Paper Issues design team girls (Jen Chapin) encouraged me to give it a try and I was able to get a photo that wasn't too terrible.
For me, this page fits the Say Cheese theme because of the camera embellishment and the way Erin is smiling in these fun photos my brother took a few years back when he was in town.
Some other ideas suggested on the Paper Issues blog post are:
- Showcase a favorite photo.
- Use camera embellishments.
- Think about using "Say Cheese" as a title.
- Do you have any photos featuring cheesy smiles? Let's see 'em!
- Add Polaroid-style frames to your project.
- Share a project featuring Instagram, Polaroid or vintage photos.
- Tell us about the silly things your kids (nieces, nephews, grandchildren, etc.) say.
- Use Maya Road products.
The sponsor is Maya Road who is very generously providing a goodie bag of product to one lucky winner.
Now I hate to say it, but I have another little mini blog break coming up here. So I will be back next Monday with another layout that I am excited to share! :)
Have a great week!