Thursday, March 25, 2010

Sigh...

I really haven't done a scrapbook page since I completed the 4th week Sunday sketch over at Studio Calico. But truthfully didn't even take a photo of it. Just put it in the album.

Just to busy with sick kids. I swear we have all been sick off and on since November! And now I finally feel we are all getting better.
So here's to hoping I can do some more pages soon.
I did participate in a card swap with 20 scrap friends, but forgot to get photos of the cards before mailing them off to Katy. I should be getting a nice package of cards in the mail tough soon :0)
But otherwise, not a lot of scrap stuff to post lately.
Hopefully like I said that will change soon.

I've decided to purge and organize a closet that contains a lot of scrap and photo stuff. Plus I really need to straighten up the left side of my scrap office before I can let myself scrap a single thing!
I plan to work on that over the next week or so. If you are looking for scrap inspiration though, check out the Studio Calico link to the right. Always a lot of great work in the galleries there! :0)
To which I will hopefully be posting again soon ;0)

No comments:

Post a Comment