1. Can hardly believe that Erin starts Kindergarten on Monday! Both kids will be in school full time!
And I have to giggle when people ask "what will you do with all that free time?" I have a feeling I will have plenty of things to keep me busy. Between one day for cleaning, one for volunteering at school, one day for running errands and grocery shopping, and one day for house projects, I think it will go by pretty fast!
And for a trip down memory lane, here we were five years ago!
Time really does fly!
2. But this summer hasn't been a waste. We have done a lot! Including a short trip this past weekend where Mike is working on a project. We filled our time with...
Plus there was a day trip into Springfield to the Bass Pro Shop for Evan to get a fishing pole. He has been watching episodes of River Monsters with Jeremy Wade and has become a little obsessed with learning to fish. Mike took him to a lake on Sunday to practice.
And then I took him to a local park yesterday to try it again :)
3. Sad to see summer ending and am so glad my kids are starting school late in the month. I actually have a post up on the Craft Your Nest blog from Wednesday with some layouts that make me think of summer.
4. I also have a post on the Scrapbooking from the Inside Out blog about "Escaping Perfection" in your scrapbooking. A few layouts as examples there as well.
5. And finally, I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. I will be back Monday with a new layout as long as all goes well with installing our new computer :)