"Food For Thought".
Our sponsor this time around is Some Odd Girl and the prize is completely adorable!
If you go *Here* to the blog though, you can see the projects the design team members who did sign up created. And you can also link up any projects (new or old) that fit the theme "food for thought".
Here are a few ideas on the Paper Issues blog:
So, what types of projects would we love to see from you?
- Tell us what makes you think. What do you worry about?
- What's your favorite food or recipe?
- Do you have recipes that have been handed down through the generations?
- What are your "go to" comfort foods?
- Do you enjoy the thrill of the grill? What's your favorite grilled meal?
- Show us anything having to do with fathers and Father's Day. Have you made any Father's Day cards?
- Do you like to eat out? What's your favorite restaurant?
- Have you ever taken a cooking class?
- Do you love to cook and/or bake? What's your specialty?
- Do you follow a particular diet or try to eat healthy in some way?
- Use Some Odd Girl stamps.
For me the first page I thought of linking up has nothing to do with food and everything to do with thought!
This is a page I made a few years back when I was on the Scrapbooking From the Inside Out design team. It perfectly sums up how I was feeling at the time. How I occasionally still feel. But now that I try to focus more and take things one step at a time, it's a little easier. Doing this page was very helpful for me.
Here are a few projects that fit the "food" part of the theme.
an apple card...
I am sure I have more, but these are all that I am going to link for now. :)
And speaking of food, I tried a new recipe this weekend. Pineapple Chicken Kabobs. Sounds yummy right? Nope, it was pretty disgusting. But hey, I get points for trying something new. :)
As for the blog, I have been debating and going back and forth on whether or not I want to keep blogging here. But after looking back on posts for projects to link up for the current issue, I realize how much I have captured and documented just here on the blog. It's always so much fun for me to go back and read old posts. So I think I will hang in there a little longer.
Thanks for stopping by today!