This time around, Jillibean Soup is our sponsor and we are looking for scrappers to link up old or new projects using some of the following ideas:
- Show us your mad fussy cutting skills.
- Use scissors or sewing notions as embellishments, maybe even sewing-themed paper.
- Use die cuts of all kinds — pre-made, from a manual die cut machine and/or an electronic machine. Be sure to check out the wonderful Jillibean Soup cut files in the Silhouette store.
- Put the focus on your journaling.
- Share a family story that's been passed down from generation-to-generation.
- Are bedtime stories part of the nighttime routine in your house (as in "tell me a story")? Is there a favorite, one you read over and over and over?
- Show us memorial pages about loved ones who are no longer with us.
- Create a layout that's all about you (as in "all about me")
- Use Jillibean Soup products.
Here are a few of the projects I plan on linking up!
This is a recent favorite page that has a few die cuts on it from Crate Paper. The gold label with the 2012 date and the one that reads "This Memory Belongs To:"
If you would like to link up your projects that fit the theme, you have until Sept. 14th and you can just go to this blog post *Here*!
Jillibean Soup is giving away a goodie bag of product to one lucky winner.
I finally uploaded all of the photos from our vacation from my phone to our computer. So I am going to be sorting and editing some of those, but I am still getting back into school routine and taking care of a lot of little things such as oil changes and doctor appointments that are easier to do while the kids are in school and were put on hold during the summer.
So I am getting there, just slowly. :)