Truthfully, I am not as involved or interested in it as I have been in the past for several reasons.
1. My private collection - I have enough scrapbook product to start my own little store, and I want to spend 2015 using up as much as I can. I have a small budget set aside to spend on a few new items throughout the year. Cause lets be honest, it's fun to have new supplies to work with every now and then. :)
2. Giving up the whole scrapbook design team thing has actually been a good for me. I don't miss the pressure or need to have the "latest and greatest" product. There is a kind of competitive need to "keep up" when you are applying for teams or submitting to publications and I am really glad to have left that behind.
Don't get me wrong! I loved my design teams. They were all great and I met some incredible people as a result. But I am enjoying scrapbooking in a whole different way now.
3. Life is busy with other things. I just don't spend as much time at my desktop computer surfing the internet for what is coming out.
Having said all that, I do want to share a few items that have caught my eye and that I wouldn't mind adding to my collection! The Paper Vine site has been very helpful by putting all the new releases in one place.
So here in no particular order is my wish list from CHA.
1. Rise and Shine by Amy Tangerine and American Crafts
2. Citrus Bliss - by Pink Paislee
Something about these are fun to me, but I am still on the fence about hitting buy. Maybe it's the colors or the fact that I'm not totally sure that I would use most of it. :)
3. Journey by Crate Paper
4. Craft Market by Crate Paper
I really love their ephemera packs and this one is no exception! There are some stickers and alphabets from this line that I am digging, too.
And the last line is by one of my favorite companies...
5. Saturday Mornings by October Afternoon
And that is it! That is all that has caught my eye this time around. But I can honestly say it is probably a good thing. ;)