I haven't done one of these posts in awhile.
But just wanting to share a bunch of random things today, so it works.
1. Had a great weekend! We went to Fright Fest at Six Flags amusement park and had so much fun.
2. Lots of shopping for fall and winter clothes is done. That's always good to have out of the way.
3. Still drinking green smoothies a few times a week for a meal or two. I am having fun making up my own combinations now. :)
5. Received a note from a student last Wednesday when I was volunteering in Erin's first grade classroom.
6. Pinned *this recipe* off Pinterest today
7. Also pinned *this*...
Hands down my favorite show right now! Evan and I are actually watching it together. Although it takes us a few nights to get through both episodes per week. We watch for a little while after Erin goes to bed since his bedtime is later. It's fun sharing a show with him that we can watch and talk about.
9. Almost done cleaning up my scrapbook space. I should have it done tomorrow, and then I plan to work on my Summer album from last year.
Have a great day!