Friday, January 13, 2012

ScrapGal Design Team Call

ScrapGal is having a design team call right now, and the information about how to apply is here. I really enjoy working for SG because Rita, the dt coordinator, and Jenn, the owner are so friendly and easy to work with. The requirements just involve three projects a month from product we get to pick ourselves from the store, board participation, and the occasional crop or blog hop. Not overwhelming at all, but fun!

In fact, two of the layouts I designed for them this year are appearing in Scrapbooks Etc... for the April and June issues. So I am scrapping projects that I love and getting published! A double bonus :)

If you are looking for a great place to design for, come check out the site and say hello!
Hope to see you there :)

 In other news, looking forward to going out with these girls on Saturday night. We started a tradition a few years ago where we have a girl's night out for our birthdays. Tomorrow we are celebrating Brooke's by going to dinner and seeing the new Twilight movie. We are just going to catch it still in the theaters!
I do not know what I would do without these women. We are basically raising our kids together. Like a little village. And I know I would do anything for them. And they have been such a big support to us, especially with Mike traveling so much. I am so very, very grateful for them! Everyone needs a group of women like this in their lives. And I can't wait for our night out! :)

What are your plans for the weekend? Anything special?

7 comments:

  1. thanks for the info!

    have fun this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on being published! That is always exciting :) Sounds like you've got a great weekend planned! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your publications! I'll look for them. I'll be cheering my younger daughter on in her basketball tournament this weekend. Have fun with your friends!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a great weekend! Sounds like a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have fun! I plan on cleaning my craft room this weekend.

    Congrats on your publications! Thanks for sharing the DT call.

    ReplyDelete
  6. your group of friends - what a treasure. I agree everyone should have those kind of friends. Enjoy your night out! and thank you Mary jo!

    ReplyDelete