Friday, January 6, 2012

Top 11 of 2011


In no particular order, here are my eleven favorite projects of 2011:
I actually created this one from a sketch from the Crate Paper blog. I had a lot of fun with this one because I just loved working with those photos :)
A favorite memory :) Photo was from 2009, but I didn't scrap it til this year.
I love that photo, and that song by U2!
A little bit of a messier style for me with the misting, but I still managed to keep it clean and simple with the grid design. And it talks about the relationship Erin and Evan have right now :)

This one was a complete learning experience with the misting and alphabet letter masking, but also fun to do!

Loved the flower on this one. My favorite season scrapbooked :)


Really, really loved how fun this one was to do. Love the colors, the little bit of misting and just taking a chance for me on using the Doodlebug product. Not typically my style :)
I want to do more layouts like this. About what life was like right at that moment :)
An actual 2pager and really important moment for Evan :)
Really liked going back and scrapbooking these older photos :)
And the mini album I made out of the photos as well is on my all time favorite projects list :)
It was a lot harder than I thought it would be to pick favorites. Plus, one of my fave projects of the year will be in the June issue of Scrapbooks Etc..., so I can't even post it!
Also love seeing how much I experimented this year with something new - mists. And how I used different sizes. There were other projects, such as my recipe book, laundry room sign, decorated chipboard house, and even cards that showed me that I am branching out from just layouts!
Really looking forward to seeing where 2012 takes me :)


16 comments:

  1. Those are all such great layouts....doesn't hurt to have such good subjects! Fun colors with Erin's clothes and Evan's tree climbing, loved that layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what an awesome collectin of layouts and projects! great job

    ReplyDelete
  3. You had some awesome projects last year! Love the One Life layout and of course the mini album :) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You picked some wonderful layouts and projects to showcase. Love the tree climbing page!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your favorites are all awesome, but I love that Thickers layout! I bet that was a fun one to make. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Mary Jo! Love Charming the best I think. One of my New Year's Resolutions is to get myself scrapping again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! First I love your scrap room and that wonderful view!! Your layouts are amazing works of art:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on the layout publication! Such wonderful layouts, it's great fun to see them together as a collection - stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aweseome congrats! I especially like the 2 pager! Yay Evan!

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh i love those layouts!!!
    what a good idea about the 'thickers one'!!
    hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  11. wonderful projects MJ - I love your style. Congrats on the SBetc pub

    ReplyDelete
  12. your work is gorgeous, and your photos are beautiful! love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love them - especially "I'd follow you anywhere."

    ReplyDelete