Monday, January 24, 2011

Craft and Hobby Show (CHA) Winter 2011

I'm not going to be buying a lot. I really don't need it.
But I will say, I am looking forward to a few of these lines coming out.
This one...

and this one by Crate Paper. Which you can see here
in their entirety.
The upcycle collection by Cosmo Cricket is one I think I'll really like. Showing in this post
And I really like the look of Pink Paislee's new Hometown Summer collection. They haven't shown the whole collection yet. It should be on their blog sometime this week.

And I'm sure there will be some American Craft Thickers that I will love. And wondering what Basic Grey is going to have out this time around. Oh and Studio Calico also has a line coming out with some cool papers.
But as for me, I'm sure I will want a few things, but don't plan on spending very much at all. I'm really trying to use what I have :0)
But it's always fun to see what's new!

1 comment:

  1. I'm loving the Emmas, Hometown and will have to look into the upcycle?!!
    I'm hoping to be able to use more of my stash too!!
    Hope you have a wonderful Thursday!!

    ReplyDelete