Thursday, January 20, 2011

Snow Day with a Peek :)

Lots of snow here today! At least seven inches so far. And no school today for Evan or Erin :)
We are going to go "sledding" in a little bit with some friends.
Just across the street at the park. But there is a little hill that is perfect for the little ones.


And another little peek at one of my layouts for February over at Scrapgal. I have to be honest that I received a line that I probably would not have bought for myself. But so far so good :) I've completed two layouts and am almost done with my altered object. Plus, I am creating a project to share on the scrapgal blog. May do one more layout, too!
It will all be revealed on February 1st in the Scrapgal gallery :)

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that snow is unbelievable! Sledding sounds like so much fun ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful picture of the snow!!
    Love your sneak!!
    Looking forward to the reveal!!

    ReplyDelete