Tuesday, November 27, 2012

A Little Peek or Two

That was a nice little blog break :)
And Thanksgiving went pretty well, too.
We were super, super busy with family time,
and got zip done on the closet project.
But now I am back to routine and the kids have a full week of school.

I do want to share peeks at the two projects I just finished creating for
Crafting Ireland magazine's upcoming issue coming out on January 1st.
and...
So you will see these after the New Year. And while that may seem far off, I know it will be here way too quickly! I mean we have less than a month until Christmas and I haven't even started thinking about that!

I did finally buy us some new bedding today. I mean we have had the same Pottery Barn quilt for ages and ages. I love that quilt, but it is looking pretty ragged. So with the sale at Crate & Barrel, we invested in this one...
The colors are perfect for our room. There is a pretty maroon color in there which we are going to get a blanket for under the duvet to add a pop of color. Plus the green goes perfectly with our wall color.
I with our windows looking out onto the park across the street, it is going to be a nice relaxing addition to our bedroom.


Well, keeping this short today. I will be back on Thursday with either a layout (I am hoping) or my Scrapbooking From the Inside Out kit peeks. Not sure which yet :)

17 comments:

  1. I love what I'm seeing so far, especially the cute wood veneer family! :) I'm thinking I need to check out Crate & Barrel. Not only is that duvet cover very similar to the comforter we already have, but the colors would go perfectly in our room too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the sneaks!! Glad you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks awesome so far!!!!

    love the new colors for the bedroom! love C&B!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The bedding is gorgeous, I just love C&B. Can't wait to see the rest of your projects, great sneaks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is beautiful bedding.

    To answer your question on my blog, Sophie started piano at the beginning of Grade 2.

    Good luck with it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh those sneaks look awesome! LOVE the new bedding! Something we need to invest in. I am not much of a decorator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A break does us good sometimes!! I LOVE your sneaks and your new bedding looks awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the sneaks and the new bedding!

    ReplyDelete
  9. We have a comforter that is so soft and the perfect warmth level. I ended up getting a duvet cover for it (the comforter shrunk after several washings so it worked out perfectly)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the peeks, intrigued by the first one... New bedding is always so fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm glad you had a nice Thanksgiving and break!

    The peeks are great, I can't wait to see the whole layouts!

    The bedding is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looking forward to seeing the whole layouts that go with those peeks! Those little people look cool...
    Love that bedding-very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  13. those are some great looking peeks!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looking forward to seeing them! Thanks for the peeks!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your sneak peeks at your layout are awesome.
    I love your new bedding...it is so crisp and comfy looking :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fun sneaks! Can't wait to see the finished product. Love the new bedding - it's the kind that makes you want to cozy right in! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your sneaks and love your quilt so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete