Monday, December 6, 2010

For All My Scrapbook Friends :0)

If you are looking for a scrapbook site to hang out at, I found one recently. Since Cropper's Cottage and Scrap Diner closed, I've been wanting to find a site again that has fun boards to chat on and where I can post and share layouts and scrappy stuff. I do hang at Studio Calico kit club a little bit, but since I'm not getting the kits anymore...for now :0), I'm not participating as much. And a lot of it is kit chat anyway.

But ScrapGal is fitting the bill for me :0) And you can find it here
I've been a member for a long time, but mostly just shopped there. Never quite made it to the boards.
I'm so glad I did!
So for those of you who are still looking come by and say "hi"!
The women there have all been very nice :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment