Thursday, December 30, 2010

On My Way!

Taking a class at Big Picture Scrapbooking called Wellness Journey. The link takes you to the description.
I am really looking forward to it, because I need something to jumpstart me in 2011.
I need to take better care of myself.
I've been trying.
Sometimes succeeding and sometimes not.
I think it's hard sometimes to put yourself first when you have others to take care of.
And I don't mean for selfish reasons.
But sometimes I just need to make sure that I am doing what I need to do to keep myself healthy and well for my family.
Because when I'm tired, don't feel good or am feeling down, I'm a grump.
And I don't like being a grump!
So I hopefully I can keep up with this journey and make some much needed, positive changes towards my health!
Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment